The QA Analyst I role will, with supervision of others, be responsible for the quality and of releases by participating in the testing lifecycle. This includes analyzing business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, and assessing current functionality with partnership with application leads and supervisors.
As assigned, the QA Analyst I will be responsible for test planning, test case creation, manual system testing, execution (but not creation) of automated tests, and incident investigation for projects requested by all PGAC departments with the support of other QA Analysts, QA Leads, or QA Management.
The QA Analyst I role will need to be organized and able to document and convey their activities completed to other QA Analysts, QA Leads, QA Management for accurate updates on progress.
Required to embody a team/we versus an I/they attitude.
- College degree or equivalent
- Must be proficient in the use of a computer and with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Windows, Excel)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow through
- Ability to work in a team environment and balance quantity and speed with the quality of work required
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) as well as the calculation of averages and percentages
-Prefer candidates with prior experience in the auto insurance industry
-0-1 years of IT/QA experience required.