TheGeneral® Insurance is a rapidly growing company and leading provider of non-standard auto insurance. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Workforce Management Analyst. The General offers an employee-friendly, fun and challenging work environment. We are seeking the right candidate to help us attract additional talent to our team. We pride ourselves on teamwork and quality customer service. If you do too, please check out this opportunity!
TheGeneral® offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after one month of employment; health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays) 401 (k) plan with a matching contribution, wellness initiatives and much more!
The Workforce Management Analyst will be responsible for providing departmental performance analysis to ensure accurate, timely reporting to support business processing, decision-making and effective management of the call center. Major duties include administering department workforce management activities, personnel resources and productivity measurements with the goal of ensuring staffing and service demands within departmental service level goals. Essential Job Responsibilities
• 2-4 years call center experience
• 1-2 years experience with WFM software
• Works independently and adjusts to changing priorities and demands
• Proven analytical abilities and problem solving skills
• Good organization and analytical skills, detail oriented
• Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications
• Good time management skills
• Positive forward thinking, proactive driven
• Ability to communicate with subordinates, peers, and superiors
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be proficient in the use of a computer and with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Windows, Excel).
• Proven written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow through.
• Must be able to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) as well as the calculation of averages and percentages.